з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Наш партнер, крупнейшая международная IT-компания находится в активном поиске специалиста с релокацией в Европу
Мы готовы рассматривать специалистов разного уровня : Senior, Team Lead, Technical architect
WHAT YOU WILL DO
DevOps teams have end-to-end responsibility and use a wide range of technologies. As a part of the DevOps team, you will:
- Implement Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment.
- Evangelize about latest DevOps practices.
- Participate in DevOps transformation projects.
- Apply Infrastructure as Code principles.
- Provision a range of OS (Ubuntu/RedHat/CentOS/Windows/Solaris).
- Automate builds and deployments with Maven, Grunt, Gradle, Jenkins, and others.
- Script in Python, Ruby, Shell or Groovy.
- Contribute to and use open source projects like ADOP
- Share your knowledge with students in DevOps guest lectures.
- Participate in DevOps events
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Solid experience in IT.
- Experience in some of the following areas: cloud (e.g. AWS, or Azure, or Google Platform Cloud), configuration management automation (e.g. Ansible, or Chef, or Puppet), version control (e.g. Git), CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, or TFS, or Travis CI), containers (e.g. Docker or OpenShift), infrastructure testing (e.g. ServerSpec), infrastructure security (e.g. OWASP ZAP), or test automation (e.g. Selenium or Gatling).
- Your core values fit our core values – cooperation, creativity, honesty, flexibility, commitment, respect, and knowledge.
- University Degree in IT or related area preferred.
Our partner is a part of a global enterprise.
Since it started, its sole focus is to drive technologies beyond what feels possible today.
- By joining us, you make business contacts with customers from all over the world.
- You will get once-in-a-lifetime experience working with the most passionate IT geeks.
- You will learn more every day knowing that the our DevOps community will help you achieve this goal. We share classroom and virtual trainings, certifications and even more.
- You will be part of the DevOps community and spread the latest DevOps practices and tools on real projects and organizes.
- You will participate in DevOps Days – the biggest DevOps event in Baltic organized and sponsored by the company.
- Relocation to Riga by the employer (possible to move with family)
- Paid insurance (medical, travel, life)
- Assistance in finding accommodation.
- Build your own career path in Accenture - you can grow from developer to technical architect
- Personal and professional development training, including:
- Sponsored English courses
- Sponsored technology trainings and certifications
- Registration of residence permit in the EU.
- Official employment.
- Guaranteed bonus twice a year.