Restaurant manager / Менеджер ресторана
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Do you share our passion? Do you welcome people with your heart? Do you give the best of yourself? Are you imaginative? Do you dare to go further and enjoy yourself being a part of a great team making an exciting hotel opening?
Novotel Adagio Ibis Moscow Kievskaya is looking for a welcoming and charismatic RESTAURANT MANAGER to direct restaurant operations of the Hotels Complex to ensure quality service and standards while delivering a guest experience that is unique.
Our Restaurant Manager will be responsible for:
- providing a perfect service in the restaurants and bars;
- preparing schedules for the restaurants and bars in cooperation with the Head Bartender and Banqueting Manager following the service productivity standards;
- ensuring restaurant and bar equipment is maintained and utilized correctly, ordered in timely manner and handled properly;
- being present in the outlets and keeping follow up during the service and the rush time;
- ensuring all hotel policies and procedures outlined to the employees and are followed;
- training and development of staff members;
- supervising outlets staff to ensure quality of service, high guest satisfaction and maximum labor productivity;
- contributing with creative ideas and improvements for all F&B outlets;
- handling and assessing guest and/or staff complaints and/or comments;
- achieving Budget through efficient working and active sales in the restaurants and bars.
Our Restaurant Manager obtains the following qualifications:
- has the experience in supervising restaurant in a large full-service hotel;
- has at least three years of related experience, including one year of supervisory experience;
- has strong leadership and problem-solving skills;
- is energetic, initiative and reliable, focused on the details;
- is able to work under pressure in multitasking environment and meet the deadlines with a minimum supervision;
- is fully proficient in English.
What we offer instead:
- great team and unique experience;
- competitive salary;
- trainings and workshops in the related area according to areas of development;
- the opportunity to develop in a rapidly growing international company – AccorHotels.
All further conditions will be identified with successful candidates.